I get emails all the time from you lovely readers, asking me fabulous questions. Thus, I decided to implement FCF Q&A!
I have added a nifty little box (see bottom of this page) so, if it so behooves you, you can drop a kind, creative question that I would love to answer for you.
In the meantime, enjoy helpful Q&A from other readers:
- How to budget for a new baby Q&A: When did you increase your grocery budget to include your new baby? And more! Click HERE
- When's your next Boot Camp? How do we budget when both my hubby and I shop/cook? Does Walmart no longer match store brands? And more! Click HERE
- "Do you have advice on Investing vs saving? None of this makes sense, I need help!" Investing broken down to it's simplest form. Click HERE
- How do you balance being frugal vs being a cheapskate? How do you deal with cheapskates? How can you pinch your pennies, and still have fun going out with friends? Click HERE
- How do you budget for Holiday expenses? Christmas gifts? Holiday travel? Click HERE
- Where do you get all your cute clothes? How are you able to have so many clothes and not spend a lot? How much do you spend on clothes? Click HERE
- Where did you get your skirt? (A dissecting of my entire outfit.) Click HERE
- How do you work shopping at Costco into your grocery budget? How can I "stock up" on items and buy bulk while sticking to my budget? Click HERE
- What does your "other" budget include? Where does money for gas, utilities, medical bills, etc. come from? Click HERE
- Questions about couponing. What coupon sites are best? Is couponing worth it? How would you save money grocery shopping other than coupons? Plus, coupon shopping 101. Click HERE
- Do you wash & reuse ziplock baggies? Is it worth the savings? What is the best way to do it? Click HERE
Time to ask your OWN question!
You can ask anything, I promise.
Feel free to ask about...
- Frugality, tips, tricks
- Advice for YOUR financial situation
- "How do you..." "How should I..." "What do you do when..."
- My personal life (...to an extent ;))
- My day-to-day routine
- My family
- Heck, what size shoe I wear! (11, by the way)
- You can leave tips for me to share to other readers.
- Or simply to tell of a frugal success story. I loooove those!
UNFORTUNATELY...I won't be able to get to ALL your questions (I'm only human, after all!) but I will do my best to pick questions that will answer many other questions.
I will feature the chosen questions in their own posts to give them lots of love and TLC.
So there you go! Get to asking, I'll get to answering, and we will be best friends.
Can't you feel the love? :)