I don't know about you, but I think I have a sugar coma.
If your house is anything like mine right now, it's busting from the seams with (glorious) HALLOWEEN LOOT!
Photo by: AQUARIUS
Leftover Candy Made into Treats
Have extra mini-candy leftover from Halloween? See 6 ways to turn that candy into fun little treats.
VIDEO: Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Other uses for leftover Halloween candy:
- Melt your chocolate down to make dipped pretzel rods like THESE ones, perfect treats for Christmas.
- Melt it down, put it into molds (see how HERE), and make new candy for Christmas.
- Take your hard candy (like Jolly Ranchers) and make suckers, see HERE.
- Sell back your candy to dentists! Many will buy it back for $1/lb and will send it overseas, but you'd better hurry, most of them only do it the first few days after Halloween. See HERE for participating dentists in your area.
- Stick it in your freezer to use in baking and desserts.
- Pick out red and green candy to use for Christmas centerpieces like apothecary jars and candle holders.
So there you go! Don't let it go to waste, that would just be sad. TGIF!