Good news, folks! I got an exclusive discount for all you lovely readers...
because that's what I do for those I love.
I have mentioned in posts before the Seven Peaks water park Pass of All Passes that my family buys every year (see HERE for example). This is not only an unlimited pass to BOTH Seven Peaks water parks, but also gives you:
- FREE Real SL soccer tickets (national champs, whaaaaat?)
- FREE Grizzlies hockey tickets
- FREE Utah Blaze arena football tickets
- FREE tickets to motocross, drag racing, and other racing events
- FREE plays, concerts, and other activities
- FREE unlimited access to many fun centers throughout Utah including all Trafalga's
- FREE ice skating at Peaks Arena
- FREE tickets to SL Bee's baseball games
- FREE entrance into all UVU athletics,
...and more. Not even kidding.
We didn't make it to the water park one single time this year and we still got our money's worth by taking advantage of all the other freebies.
We bought our passes last year for $29.95 per person, and that was a killer deal (reg. $49.95). Well guess what?...wait for it...
For FCF READERS ONLY you can get this pass for just $19.95 until Sunday, September 23rd! (Click HERE to get yours)
Freaking out like when Oprah gave away cars!!
YOU get a pass! YOU get a pass! YOU get a pass!
Wheew. I'm tired.
This was given to me personally by the GM of City Deals (owners of 7 peaks) himself. Here's what he had to say: