I thought I'd start off the week with a quick, fun FCF Q&A for ya. Remember, I like questions of all forms, shapes, and sizes! Here's a fun one:
Well gee-willy gorsh, thanks Wendy!!
P.S...watch the segment HERE.
Thanks, Wendy! The skirt is pretty fun, huh? As I like to say...no outfit is complete without a little animal print ;)
I'll dissect my whole outfit for you all, just for kicks:
- HERE's how I get cheap my hair cut/colored for cheap.
- HERE's how I do my makeup.
- My shirt I got from the HUGE King of Prussia Mall near Philly when I was there doing QVC recently. It was $10 from some random clubbing store that had 700in tall crazy shoes, multi-colored striped jeans, faux fur vests with sparkle and all sorts of randomness. I got it in a mustard color and this fuschia color. Just goes to show you never know what you can find on a sale rack, in whatever store you're in!
- The skirt I got at that same mall from Charlotte Russe, on the sale rack of course. It was $7 I believe. I love it because it's SUPER stretchy, which is a must now that I'm prego.
- My shoes are new also, I LOVE THEM. They are black, lacy-looking, with a bit of sparkle. And of course they have a ridiculously high heel because that's how I roll.
They are Ivanka Trump, and as you can see HERE they are EX-PEN-SIVE.
If any of you ever pay $100+ for shoes I'll personally go to your house and give you a spanking.
That is a big no no people!
On that same trip to the mall near Philly, DSW shoes was having a HUGE clearance event. They were marked down, marked down again, then were 75% off the lowest price. I got them in the $20's, can't remember for how much exactly. Believe it or not that's still actually a bit more than I like to pay for shoes, but they are reeeeeeally cute and I have no plain black shoes so I just had to get them. :)
So there you go! That's my entirely new outfit, all on sale, all pieces I can wear again and again with different things. Remember my sale shopping tips and tricks here.
Live by them.
Love and caress them.
And have fun shopping!
Thanks for the Q&A, Wendy :)