Welcome back to "You're Welcome" Wednesday! I have a great tip for you today that is bound to make you say, "Thanks" :)
I found a great video that gives tips on how to organize your fridge so your food will last longer. Who knew it made such a difference?!
Here are the tips from the video:
- Warm air rises, so the top of your fridge is warmest.
- The shelf above the crisper drawers is coldest, so keep meat there or other things that need to be really cold.
- Crisper drawers are best for fruits and veggies.
- DO NOT keep dairy in the doors. Warm air hits there first, so don't keep eggs or milk there, butter is ok.
- Keep eggs and milk in the back where cold air is most consistent
- Keep leftovers all in one section so you don't forget about any.
- Rotate your containers keeping the oldest ones in the front so you remember to eat them first.
Easy, and genius!
Click HERE to see the video for yourself.
You're welcome :)