Want a remedy that's CHEAP or FREE, and you can make it yourself at home?? (Oh and one other little perk, and it works just as well. Fancy that.)
- Mix equal parts: distilled white vinegar + vegetable oil
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle
- Spray the mixture on a small area of your wood floor at a time
- Spray, then rub with a clean cloth
- Buff the area until it shines, shines, shines!
- Move to the next area.
Ta-da! Cheap? Yes. Easy? Yes. Fabulous? Better believe it!
Or...if you don't want to mop at all, you could certainly just jimmy-rig this thing:
Up to you.
Happy savings to you!
Thanks to the book "Best-Ever Home Secrets" for the tip